Artesis AMT Toolkit
Artesis AMT Toolkit is a portable motor driven equipment test system which automatically generates a condition assessment report indicating existing faults (both electrical and mechanical), time to failure information, recommended corrective actions, and effects of faults on energy efficiency.Contact VIDEO PARTNER
This unique instrument is capable of monitoring three phase AC motors and generators (as well as driven equipment) of all sizes and power levels to provide clear, unambiguous indications when the performance of a motor driven equipment begins to degrade. The toolkit uses three current sensors and three voltage sensors, making the system straightforward to install, and use without in-depth training of personnel. The test duration is approximately one hour allowing 5-7 tests to be performed in a day. Report is issued immediately at the end of the test.
- Low cost solution
- Instant report with bar graphs and traffic lights
- No expertise or data analyses is needed
- Reports existing condition and energy efficiency information in one hour
Netbook with MS Windows 7 OS
- Three split-core multi ratio current transformers 100/5A, 200/5A, 300/5A, and 400/5A, 40mm diameter cable hole
- Frequency range 50 / 60 Hz
- AES for AMT Software
- Instant condition assessment report
- PSD download for frequency spectrum analyses
- Voltage and current waveform download
- Classification of data into companies and motors
Loose foundation/components, imbalance/misalignment/coupling, transmission faults, driven equipment faults, bearing faults, rotor faults, stator/insulation faults, voltage imbalance, current imbalance, internal and external electrical faults, and energy efficiency information.
RMS values for three phase voltages and currents, frequency, power factor, active power, reactive power, total harmonic distortion, harmonics up to 13th, voltage and current balances.
550 x 310 x 190 mm (21.6 x 12.2 x 7.5 in)